Monday, May 5, 2014

A-Z BIRTHDAY BUCKET LIST

I belong to many newsletters online and the other day I got this newsletter that had a 

BIRTHDAY BUCKET LIST

50 THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY

 

Well, since my NEXT birthday is only a couple of weeks away it wouldn't be possible to complete this list. I have, however, completed some of it and I thought the list was a great bucket list and made me want to make a bucket list of my own.....

HERE IS MY OWN BUCKET LIST BEFORE MY 2015 BIRTHDAY

(which will be my 70th, believe it or not!!)


1. Do all I can to get back to being healthy again.

2. Travel somewhere I've never been or return to Paris with my Love!!

 
 3. See Bon Jovi in concert again (or Elton John or......).

4. Learn a new skill or take a class in something I've never done before. Maybe a drumming class.

5. Take new chances with my art. Think and draw "outside the box".

6. Take a hot air balloon flight.


7. Get out of debt (well, except for the house).

8.  Go to a professional baseball game.

9. Learn how to take better pictures.

10. Take a picture every day for a year.

11. Get prepared for a tsunami emergency...survival kit, etc.

12. See a Broadway show.

13. Write in my Blog every week for a year.

14. Update my Web site every month with new pieces.

Have a very good day and if you don't have a Bucket List, why not?

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment