Saturday, March 10, 2012

A VERY GOOD WEEK

I feel like I've had a good week, day, month if I get to spend time in my studio. I can't believe how difficult it is, even though I live alone, to get into the studio!!! I think I need to take my time in hand and make some changes....you know, make a schedule. I'm a list maker from way back so making a schedule shouldn't be too hard!!! Good Grief!!

So anyway as I said, I had a good week BECAUSE I got into the studio....






These are pretty small pieces - about 5x7". I am working on a big piece that seems to be developing nicely. My son took professional photos of all my work to date so I can put a portfolio together to take around to galleries to see if they will show my work. That job will be next on on my personal list. It just feels so great to be creating again.

All for today!!

Huggs, Janie

1 comment: