Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I HAVE MET THE UNIVERSE

 

Part of my "fine motor skills" therapy



Each day over the past three to four years I have been meeting the"Universe" on my computer. I meet him/her on my e-mail and I have been stunned, over and over again.

Today the Universe said to me:

Well, well, well, look at you! Janie Brackney is back on top of the world! What a picture! How splendid! Hallelujah!

New friends to cavort with, wild critters sensing your confidence, and children holding you in awe. Laughter ringing in your ears, happy tears streaming down your face, and arms aching from all those hugs. My goodness, if some of your old friends could see you now, Janie, they'd faint.

You've been visualizing, haven't you?

Beaming for you,
    The Universe

Now, this may seem odd to some of you because.....really? The Universe?  Really? It's just a computer program or app that I have subscribed to that sends me uplifting (for the most part) messages. Right? I know that, yet there have been so many times that I have found myself laughing because the Universe's words have been funny but true; I have found myself crying because the Universe's words have been sad but yet true. I have been stunned because the Universe has told me things I needed to hear right then at that very moment.
 

"WHAT SEQUIM FEELS LIKE TO ME"



You see, I have always been one to try to think "outside the box", to believe in things that most might find odd or silly or unexplainable. For one thing, it certainly is a way of keeping life interesting and for another, it has been a way to cope with the difficulties I have encountered in life. 

When I met the "Universe", I was skeptical but open-minded enough to think that this might just be FUN!! 

Well, I'm here to tell you that it has and is more than fun. It is inspiring and uplifting and uncanny how "right on" the messages are for me. Take the message I got today......

Well, well, well, look at you! Janie Brackney is back on top of the world! What a picture! How splendid! Hallelujah!

New friends to cavort with, wild critters sensing your confidence, and children holding you in awe. Laughter ringing in your ears, happy tears streaming down your face, and arms aching from all those hugs. My goodness, if some of your old friends could see you now, Janie, they'd faint.

You've been visualizing, haven't you?

Beaming for you,
    The Universe
 

This message is so "RIGHT ON" for now, today, this minute!! It makes me want to reach out and grab the world and say, "Yes, I'm back among the living, back among those who laugh and create and love."

"TULIPS"

Not long ago I found out that these gems that arrive in my inbox on my electronics are written by a man by the name of Mike Dooley at www.tut.com. 

Mike Dooley is a former PriceWaterhouseCoopers international tax consultant, turned entrepreneur, who’s founded a philosophical Adventurers Club on the Internet that’s now home to over 600,000 members from over 185 countries. His inspirational books emphasizing spiritual accountability have been published in 25 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. Today Mike is perhaps best known for his free Notes from the Universe e-mailings and his New York Times bestsellers Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams and Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life’s Magic. Mike lives what he teaches, traveling internationally speaking on life, dreams, and happiness. 


Part of a new piece I'm working on

I want to thank Mike for coming into my life because he has brought the power of positive thinking back into my life, especially during a few years of great struggle for me. I have no idea how many lives he has touched with this little free note in inboxes all over the world, but I'm so glad he leaves me notes in mine.
 

"RECOVERY"

 


I invite each of you to investigate "NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE" and see how unbelievable it is that he 99% of the time speaks to you about what you need to hear on that certain day, at that certain time, about that certain subject.


 Thank you for reading today and I hope your day is the best ever!!

Janie 

No comments:

Post a Comment