Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It finally Stopped Raining

I went out to ferry my husband's truck from one spot to another so he could try out his newest canoe. I always take my camera with me so took a few shots by the river and of him in his new "toy".





I also got this great photo of my husband holding Gracie on the couch. I love it when I see how affectionate she is. We are really lucky to have such a loving and intuitive dog. When I get upset she has to be right there beside me, licking me, and putting her paw on my arm. 


The last photo of the day is this wonderful bowl of red raspberries floating in 1/2 and 1/2. It is my very favorite thing to have breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!! 


OK, I lied. It wasn't the last photo. I'm working on some bookmarks for the winter bazaars. Happy Zentangling!!!


Huggs,
Janie

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're making bookmarks! I think they're a great "impulse buy" and a nice addition to your shows and bazaars.

    Gracie is such a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete