Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MOTHER NATURE INSPIRED?



I found some CDs with pictures on from back in 2005. I started looking at them and OH MY!! There were so many different pictures on them. I like to look at pictures from the Internet of the beauty around us...Nature....Good old MOTHER NATURE.


Perhaps that's why so many of my Zentangles are about nature.

 



I think it's fun to go back and look at what I've done in the past and to look at my nature photos and see how they might influence my future Zentangles.



I hope that you have had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!
Janie

1 comment:

  1. Your ArtistsAlaska Listing

    February 2012

    Hello from ArtistsAlaska.com,

    Artists Alaska currently lists over 400 shops/ showrooms/ galleries/ studios where Alaskan art can be found. In addition we have over 1400 artists listed at this time.

    Both artists & shops are listed alphabetically and by area (Central, South Central, South East, West, Arctic & East) for easy reference.

    We have recently up-dated your listing on our site. Please contact us if you find it is in error.

    Thank You for your interest

    Pam Wilson
    907-491-1110
    www.ArtistsAlaska.com

    ReplyDelete