Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy

I have  been rather busy the last few days....sorting through a "mountain" of craft supplies in our garage....(I showed pictures in previous blogs)....and the good news is...I FINISHED GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING TODAY!!!  This is a HUGE accomplishment for me!! Now I need to get things packaged, wrapped, priced, advertised, and set up for my garage sale. I haven't picked a date yet and still need to contact a friend to see if she would be interested in helping me, and earning a few dollars. Getting things ready will not be the hard part because I have psychologically parted with everything I have decided to sell. It is a totally wonderful, magical feeling!

A dear friend came back to town for a visit this week, and I adore her. She has great spirit, a wonderful sense of self that she shares with some folks (I like to think I'm among them), and is a sister in spirit to me. Thank you, Calle!

Last  weekend I had some of those "ah-ha" moments and they were really big deals to me. Today was another one of them, but today's was more in the physical sense, rather than the emotional/psychological sense. Today I swept three rooms, dusted two rooms, swept furniture, and moped the kitchen floor. Now to most of you that may not sound like a big deal, but if you have ever experienced severe chronic pain, than you will understand when I tell you that I am in very little pain, and it's more like an ache from hard work well done. Better living through a pain patch I have been blessed to have through one of my Drs. I never believed that I would find something to help the chronic pain I have felt for the past going on 4 years that gnawed at me night and day and never, ever went away! Wow!! This is so awesome!! 

I have been working on card sets for the bazaars which are coming up next November/December and will continue to do that on my European trip with my two daughters. I have a few other projects for the bazaars that I need to get started on too and feel like I have turned an emotional and physical corner that will allow me to accomplish all the things that I want to in the next few months. 

My husband brought me yellow roses last week and they are just beautiful, but the thought that He had in getting them for me makes me much happier than the actual roses. Thank You, my Love.


So, while much has been going on here in my little life, really the only photos I have to share with you today are these. I hope you enjoy them. 

Toy truck on antique (?) table at Chena's Restaurant where Anna, my husband's daughter took us for dinner on Father's Day. It was a wonderful evening! 

My husband, Alan, and his beautiful daughter, Anna. Photo taken at Chena's on Fathers Day 2011.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow and remember to live each moment as if there is no tomorrow. I think if we all did that that the world would be a much happier place, don't you? 

Huggs,
Janie

HAPPIEST MOMENT TODAY:
Have a wonderful talk with my daughter, Lisabeth, today about her grad school project. It made me feel good, like I was helping her in some small way to accomplish something that she felt a little "stuck" on deciding. Thank you, Betts!!!

ZENTANGLE OF THE DAY:
Just a sample of a letter on one of the new cards....simple but I hope you like it. 
 Brought to you by the letter D. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your various photos, Jane. I am so excited about your trip ... I can hardly wait to see the photos when you return.

    P.S. I sold my high school clarinet in my yard sale a couple of weeks ago for $5. I was so happy to "let it go". It was taking up space and I had no intention of ever getting it out to play again. Glad it went to live somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete