Monday, June 27, 2011

Other Art That I Do

I have always done crafts but the first thing that I have done which started me on the road to "fine art" is a metal art. I do not make the metal pieces myself, I buy them out of New Mexico. But they only metal pieces when I get them. It is up to me to make them into something more beautiful. I have even put some of my Zentangle work into them. I decided to take a few pictures of some of them this morning and share them with you.

Lady with Fan

Little Girl Blue

Zentangle in the Third Eye

Zentangle in Copper Wings

I had to get gas today and WOW, what a surprise! It was down to $4.03 per gallon and with my discount this was what I paid per gallon. Great Day, Right???




Hope your day is full of pleasant surprises.

Huggs,
Janie

2 comments:

  1. So, do tell. In the "Lady With Fan", did you punch the metal? I saw a lot of these when we lived in Arizona. I always wanted to get a mirror framed in this type of metal but never did. You are full of surprises, Jane!

    P.S. Love the gas price. Doesn't it make you just want to go for a drive???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't punch my own metal. I get it out of New Mexico. They do have a heart shaped mirror in a metal frame. I'll see if I can find it and send you a pic. I do these mostly for bazaars. And about the gas price...well, if "road trips" were something we could do here in a day, I would do that but it's so far to anywhere.....

    ReplyDelete