Sunday, June 26, 2011

Trying New Things

There are many times in our lives  when we need to try new things. Sometimes it is a new haircut or a new way of doing something. Well, I decided to try working on black paper with white ink. Not as easy as it sounds. There must be 1,000 white pens out there but do you think I could find them? No!! I did find one pen that is the best but still doesn't give me a continuous flow of white ink very well. Grrrrrr!!!!!!


Here are the black Zentangles that I did...I would appreciate your sincere critic.






Here is another Zentangle with some gold in it. 




I hope you have a great day!


Huggs,
Janie

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning, Jane! Wow, are the colors metallic? They appear that way in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are a sparkling type ink. I love the way they look. Thank you for your wonderful reaction to it.

    ReplyDelete