Friday, May 27, 2011

Playing In The Pool

Today, Gracie's dad came home from the store with a kiddie pool! Of course, the temperature at our house was hovering around the 85 degrees....

Prior to the pool play.
Gracie has always loved water...if it is outside, not the bath tub. She especially loves the water that comes out of the hose. She bites at it over and over. So, while Alan was filling her new pool with the hose, she was biting at the water over and over. It was so cute.

Gracie biting at the water coming out of the hose.
After Alan turned the hose off, Gracie knew just exactly what to do with the kiddie pool. She would race across the yard and run through the pool on her way. It was hilarious!!! Then, she would stop in the pool and whip the water with her face and then start the running thing all over again.




She had a wonderful time and so did we. ~smile~

BEST MOMENT OF THE DAY:
Working in my COOL studio most of the day on a commission piece.

ZENTANGLE OF THE DAY:
I just finished this one today. It will be in my show on the First Friday of July.

A Weed is a Flower in the Wrong Place.
I hope your weather is something that you are enjoying. I keep thinking that this unseasonal hot weather is preparing me for my trip to Europe in August...Think positive.

Huggs,
Janie

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos in this! That first picture has such clarity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS ZENTANGLE .... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

    I always thought Fairbanks hot weather is hotter than other places. I experience that when I got Flagstaff, AZ. It can be 80 degrees there but because it's at 7,000 feet, it's a killer kind of hot. Stay cool! Love the action photo of Gracie whipping the water around. My dog doesn't quite know what to do in the water. She'll get her feet wet but I question where she could actually swim to save her own life.

    ReplyDelete