Sunday, April 10, 2011

An Addendum to One of This Week's Posts

It has been brought to my attention that it was not just my daughter, Lisabeth, but also my husband, Alan, who "dug" out my studio for me. This was something that had been hanging over my head like an axe ready to fall. They took it upon themselves while I was in the hospital to get everything moved to a different area where I can go through it all at my leisure and then fixed up my studio so I actually have a warm and welcoming place to work.


I want you to think about one thing in your life that you wish someone would do for you or take away from you that you no longer want to deal with. That is what they did for me. Words will never express my gratitude to them for all their hard work but more importantly, their thoughtfulness. You must understand that this was simply something I could not do for myself....and they loved me so much that they did this for me. 


I love you so much....
Janie


PS  If you have someone in your life like this, love them with all your might!!!


1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I just read a blog recently where the guy suggested that if you had a room that needed cleaned up to just take everything and move to another room and start with a clean slate. Sounds just exactly like what happened to you! Sometimes it's just too overwhelming to even know where to start. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete