Sunday, April 24, 2011

Is it a phone? Is it a plane? Is it a drawing? NO!!

OK, I must be hard up to post about this but I have been so boring lately that I decided to post this. I got a Windows phone back in March and because of where we live I couldn't find a case for it. So online I went....is there anyplace else where you can buy anything you need? 


I found a site that let you design your own cell phone "skin". So, I dug up one of my favorite Zentangles and make it into a skin for my cell phone!! It came yesterday and I think I could have done a better job at lining things up, but nevertheless I think it looks pretty awesome.







Over the top of this skin is a clear plastic hard case I also purchased on the Internet. Now I love my phone and no one will ever have one that looks like this one.


BEST MOMENT TODAY: 
Getting up and knowing I'm loved for who I am and not what I do.


ZENTANGLE FOR TODAY:


This is all black ink with some highlighted blue ink areas. Poor photo, sorry. :(
I hope your day is filled with sunshine!!
Janie

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the case! As unique as you are!

    You are loved!! By meeeeeeeee! My most loved friend!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the phone case!! What a great idea to tangle on it. For the record, your post is not boring. I have had the same thing happening lately so I've given myself permission to not post if I simply can't think of anything. It takes the pressure off. Then, a thought will bubble up and if I think it more than twice, boom, that's my topic. LOL! Yep, Jane, you are certainly loved! susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Will you design me a case? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NeuroOperant: It all depends. Who might you be? Can you afford me? I would be willing to talk. :) So glad you like my work.

    ReplyDelete