Sunday, April 10, 2011

Animals



New Green on beige paper. The photo isn't very good but the green is actually that green!

Yesterday my Love took me to the 3D IMAX show about two women and their work with abandoned baby elephants and abandoned baby orangutans. It was a great show but way too short. I have been realizing that I love animals, almost all...except those that slither on the ground. There was an Aardvark and a Warthog in the movie and it was fascinating to see them. I have always been fascinated by Anteaters. Anteaters (South America) and Aardvarks (Africa) are similar but not in the same areas of the world. The little baby elephants and Orangutans were just so cute!
Anteater
Baby Orangutan
Aardvark  


Baby Elephant
Sorry I can't figure out how to do the pictures any better here!!! Grrrrr

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe I like drawing "Woodland Creatures" because I really love animals. I love all the Woodland Creatures that live in my imagination.

POSITIVE HIGHLIGHT OF TODAY:

The day is only half over and we are going to go look at puppies this afternoon and I know that will be a highlight but the most significant highlights are: 1) Seeing the now open yellow roses from my Love sitting on our dining room table this morning and feeling the love that brought them to me, and 2) A loving and very intuitive letter from my brother. There is just the two of us and there is 5 years between us so we have never been extremely close but we have always tried to be there for each other. He is awesome in so many ways and I love him dearly. 

ZENTANGLE FOR TODAY:

Here is are two of my very recent Woodland Creatures:

Is this a two brain? LOL  Purple on white paper.

I really like this one. Black on white paper.

I hope each of you have a wonderful day and if you are where I am, enjoy the sunshine!!!!
Janie

1 comment: