Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IF YOU’RE GOING TO PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY YOU’D BETTER KNOW EVERY RULE


I got this quote in my email (I love quotes…get them from all sorts of places) and they make so much sense to me in most cases. The problem with quotes is that we hear them or read them and they are gone….”in one ear and out the other”, as it were. I have written a blog based on the quote above to be published at another time. But today I want to share some of my favorite quotes with you.



“There are no ordinary moments” -Unknown

“Don’t let weeds grow around your dreams” -Unknown





Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. - Joseph Addison

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. -Mahatma Gandhi

He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future. -Quevedo


As you read these, I hope that you will really think about what they are saying. If I always remember that “THERE ARE NO ORDINARY MOMENTS”, then that means that every moment of every day of my life will be special and hold meaning, rather than a moment to be marked off in the march of time. Life is precious…make it count for something. 

Janie




No comments:

Post a Comment