Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh Yah! It's Addictive!

Well, it seems that I am spreading the addiction around! YAH!! So, I will keep posting a Zentangle or two here everyday, regardless of my blog topic for the day. I ALSO have a new web site called tangletangled.com where I will be posting daily about Zentangle, Mandala, and other art-related topics. If you like it please tell your friends about it too!!

So, my Zentangle for today:

Black and Red on White Paper


We have a new toy at our house. A New Snow Blower! In Alaska, a machine of this stature is very important, especially if you want to get out of your driveway. We had an old one that came from my first marriage and was untold years old. It finally gave up the ghost and just won't budge another inch. So, after the last big snow fall, my Love went to get a new one. I was pretty excited about it too and just had to share some pictures of this red beauty with you!!



Have a safe, snow-free day!
Janie

6 comments:

  1. Oh yea, Man and Machine... For sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was on the treadmill this morning, I was thinking you should have called your website "Jane's Addiction". I can hardly wait to have some spare time today to give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Black and Red on White Paper'
    Didn't we used to do this in study hall in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowsuit makes him look pudgy. Let's get him something with muscle bulges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carharts aren't exactly a fashion statement, especially when the main objective is to keep warm. :)

    ReplyDelete