Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Zentangles to Share

I have been finding some that I did while ago and I have been doing some small ones that I thought I would share today. I'm tired and when I'm tired all I feel like doing is Tangling! Hope you are having fun tangling too!!!

I think I shared this one before...has a black rub-on center and used blue ink.

This one is actually purple but for some reason it came through as blue. 

Very simple but it was fun and relaxing.

My version of the "squid" pattern. All done in black.
I don't like this one. It's pink and green and black rub-on. 
OK, I have to get back to my "studio digging out job"...my wonderful youngest daughter is on her way out to assist with the digging tonight. I'm feeding her pizza and salad...I guess it's OK for a bribe! Had my hair done today and I always feel better after I get my hair done. Something very "internal" happens when I have a great hair day!! ~giggle~


Hope your day is a great one and keep Tangling....if you haven't started, well.....START!!!
Janie

2 comments:

  1. I was covering our front desk yesterday and I did a tangle on a 3"x5" card and left it for the regular receptionist when she comes back on Monday. So glad to have a new way to take up some time. I'll have to take a pic of it with my camera. I also surfed the net for Zentangle blogs and found tons of ideas. It was a little overwhelming actually. I want to do EVERYTHING but decided to pick a pattern or two and work on them and then add from there. Is that what you've done?

    I have an idea. I think the 2nd and 3rd tangles you posted here would be great on invitations for a wedding or girl-party/reception.

    What do you mean by "rub on"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just started by getting a book and it took off from there. Rub-ons are used a lot in scrapbooking...you can get them in any craft store. They come in black, white, and colors and are almost anything from words to flower and everything in between. I'm so glad you are doing it too!!

    ReplyDelete