Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Zentangle

I am trying to get ready for a special Art Expo here in my fair town which I was invited to participate in. It is an honor and the first one I have been invited to enter! I'm really excited about it and am trying to get all my Zentangle/art pieces framed and ready to go. I have done a new piece and will be working on some other brown recycled paper pieces too before next weekend.

Wish me luck!

Janie

Full, long Zentangle with green highlights.

Close-up of Right side of Zentangle above.

3 comments:

  1. Oh ... you don't need luck, Jane. Your artwork is fantastic! So interesting to look at!!! I did a zentangle on Wednesday night while listening to some friends chat. I'm so inside a box (really, it's a circle) right now and I know it's a thing that develops with practice and time. Your work is so dimensional ~ I really love it!!! Hope you'll snap a pic or two for your display at the Art Expo and share it with us. love, susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really does just take practice...and you are doing great! i think i turned on my daughter in seattle, my daughter-in-law, and a new friend to Zentangle while i was there! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! I met your Zentangle instructor (?) at The Annex when attending a First Friday event there. I mentioned your zentangles and she said she had you in a class. I'm sorry I can't remember her name now.

    I second Susan... you don't need luck! Your talent stands on its own. Where will you be showing your art?

    ReplyDelete