Sunday, March 20, 2011

Newest Wrinkle in My Art

As most of you know I keep trying new things in my art. I decided to try color and I decided to try adding rub-ons so here are some more of my "rub-on" pieces (unframed):

Black Rub-on with Blue Pen and Ink on White Paper

Dark Brown Rub-on with Light Brown Pen and Ink on Recycled Brown Paper with White Pencil Highlights

Black Rub-on with Red Pen and Ink

Started digging out my studio today...am selling all kinds of things from scrapbooking paper, scrapbooking and card making supplies, beads and beading supplies, and lots of craft books, plus felting stuff, and maybe even some fabric. Purging!! It has been a long time in coming but it needs to be done and I'm in a place where I need to be rid of things I'm not using much anymore. Have found a few things that I never used even after I got them. Sad, really....Depression will do that! My studio is the envisionment of my depression...it is so messy that I can't even walk into it! I have started at the door and starting going through everything. Have posted supplies for sale on Artfire.com, ETSY.com, Craig's List, and Amazon. Did you know you can sell stuff on Amazon? It's pretty awesome, really. I have decided if this stuff isn't gone by summer that I'll be having a big craft sale out of the garage. Anyone want anything? Just let me know....I'm selling cheap!

Have a wonderful day.
Janie

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is definitely better to have wrinkles in some places rather than others!! ROFLMAO!!!
    Love what you are doing with these! The addition of color is right on, Sis. I know what you mean by purging. I have several collections I should be 'moving on' as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love the added colors! WOW!!! I'm collecting stuff for a yard sale. I have one room with empty boxes in it and everytime I see something I'm not or ever will use again, it goes in the box. Once the box is full, I put a lid on it and stack it. I'll be ready in about 3 weeks. Yard sales are a lot of work but I'll be glad to get rid of the stuff and put a little m/c gas money in my wallet. Keep tangling ~ very nice work!

    ReplyDelete