Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And Then There Were Flowers


I was having a really tough day yesterday. Tough day emotionally. Then my husband came home from work and there He was, standing at the top of the stairs with a bouquet of flowers in His hand! I absolutely adore flowers and especially roses. This bouquet contained roses too!  So today I took pictures of the flowers and wanted to share them with you.


So, OK, flowers don't make hurts and troubles go away but they sure can lift my spirits! Flowers have always been my weakness...I really love them!!


I have always loved flowers...my all time favorite is the Gardenia. I think they are just so exquisite! Perhaps that's why I draw flower so much. Plus, I'm a Taurus so I'm really connected with the earth and love flowers, plants, trees, etc. I love flowers so much that I put together a large scrapbook on flowers. It was a lot of fun and I was photographing flowers everywhere we went with a less than ideal camera. But that didn't matter because I had pictures for my scrapbook!







For those of you interested in my Zentangle stuff, there are two new books just out and can be found on Amazon.com., http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Zentangle&x=0&y=0



This is one of my newest favorite Zentangles....with a little something different that I saw on one someone else had done and I loved it!



Black ink on white paper with gold highlights
Black ink on off-white paper

 Black ink on cream paper  




No comments:

Post a Comment