Friday, February 11, 2011

Images from Seattle

I went to downtown Seattle yesterday and took several pictures which I hope you will enjoy. My first stop was Pacific Place which is a huge shopping mall. I have always been fascinated by the art that malls have. This is one of my favorites.




After meeting my daughter for some lunch I did a little shopping and had my hair done. This is my favorite Seattle hair salon.

Terrace across the street from the hair salon, 4 floors up...with lit cauldrons!

When my daughter got off work we went out for some dinner at an Italian place and I don't remember the name of the food she got but my ravioli was delicious!!

My pear "something" ravioli
My awesome daughter, Tambo

All in all it was a great day...and the sun was shining and I didn't even wear my coat most of the time I was downtown. Crazy thing though...Seattle folks think they are freezing to death! LOL

Have a warm and beautiful day,
Janie

Zentangle of the day:

I love this idea of adding color...either colored pencil, watercolors, or markers...beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. It was so great meeting and talking with you last night! Looking forward to sharing some of your Seattle adventure.
    ~Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, I was so glad to be able to meet you, finally! If you want to send me your email maybe we can keep in touch? I was serious about the Zentangle "class" if you and Tambo can find some time...it would be great fun!

    huggs, Janie

    ReplyDelete