Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day - 2011

What a wonderful surprise I received Today! At 7:00 pm tonight, the door bell rang and there stood a woman with a huge arrangement of long stemmed red roses, a small orchid variety, and pink and white lilies! 




On the silk bow around the clear glass vase is a "diamond" pin that can be worn later on a jacket. 



The whole thing is spectacular!!! It was, of course, from my Love. Words cannot express my joy at His sending me this lovely declaration of His love. I love flowers and the seem to speak to my heart, and fill me with a sense of happiness and peace. Thank You, my Love! 

We ordered out for Valentine's Day here in rainy Seattle. Two kinds of pizza, buffalo wings, and cheesy bread!! YUM!!!




I hope Your Valentine's Day was spent thinking of the 'one' you adore!
Janie

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking you are really doing a great photo journal and I can hardly wait for you to go on your big trip! Your photos and descriptions are just like being there! Mmm ... the pizza looks so good! And there's nothing better than that on a rainy night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SuddenlySusan: Your encouragement means everything to me! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete