Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IT'S WHAT???

OK, I live in Alaska and in Alaska you expect to get snow....in fact you expect to get a lot of it! Right? So, I come to the RAINY and SUNNY city of Seattle and what happens????

You guessed it! It is snowing!! Not little flakes drifting aimlessly out of the sky...landing here and there. OH, NO!! It is a fricking blizzard!! Well, not like a Montana blizzard, but a blizzard nevertheless! 

Outside the back door of my son's home.

My rental car covered with snow.

Snowy street in my son's neighborhood. The foggy look is the snow falling.
I hope everyone has a dry, warm, non-snowy kind of day!
Janie

1 comment:

  1. We hit the worst weather in Nevada this last week on our vacation to Phoenix. I drove through the snowy parts and my husband let me! Alaska driving paid off ~ I got us there safely and without incident on street tires! We bought some cable chains for the front tires but they only lasted 70 miles before the fell apart and scattered all over Highway 95. Made in China.

    Can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete