Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brunch in a Lovely Place with Loved Ones

My wonderful daughter-in-law made reservations at brunch at a lovely little restaurant called "Lola". We had a simply delightful brunch!!



Me and my wonderful son, Aaron

My beautiful daughter-in-law, Amy and I at Lola.

My son, Aaron, ordered the "Lola breakfast"....scrambled eggs, toast, and sausage. 



My daughter-in-law, Amy, ordered the Eggs Benedict and a very peppery Bloody Mary.



I ordered the pancakes with a side of two eggs, which came with the sausage also. The sausage also had apples in it which was really interesting.



For the appetizer we had their special Doughnut plate! Life if short....eat dessert first!! This was sooooooo yummy with a sweetened flavored butter spread and pear butter. It was so yummy!!!



We had a really wonderful time, eating, taking pictures of everything, and talking and laughing. I love these two so much!

Light fixture on the ceiling - I love the colors and design!!


I hope you have a wonderful day filled with family and good food,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment