Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

I went on a LONG road trip yesterday to Lynnwood and did some shopping. There was a beautiful fountain there but totally forgot to take a picture of it~ and the sky was blue and it was lovely. I must have driven over 50 miles yesterday.

Today I'm not feeling my perky self...life is a bit troublesome at the moment and I think my being so busy and not sleeping well last night have started to catch up with me. After all, I'm no young chick anymore!! LOL

Today I spent a nice afternoon and evening with my oldest daughter, Tambo. She is an awesome person and I feel like I'm a better person just being around her. I promise to take some photos today to share with You.

I hope each of You has a wonderful day!
Janie



3 comments:

  1. Yeah, gotta take care of yourself first. Hey, I love the bottom zentangle with the itty bitty red heart .... did you do this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you janie girl! Take care of yourself, get some rest and by golly have some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, I didn't do that one but I love the style so am going to try to do some like that.

    ReplyDelete